Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hehehehehehe...

Oh my god... There's nothing like Dr. Shantotto to stir up the mix. She is the incarnation of Chaos. She is proof positive that messing with windurstian ministers is not something for the faint at heart. Man! I love that psychopathic black mage. Poor Gessho still gets no respect. A quite honorable and upright Yagudo he may be. But Shantotto is a windurstian minister who's usual hair trigger reaction is to nuke first and sift through the ashes latter (man I've got to see if I can find the event re-play so I can record Gessho getting zapped). For some reason whenever I'm around her, I always end up fried and on the floor (luckily in a cut scene so no exp loss).

Comparing notes with Gessho

Oh and Naja still has my crown...

Blinking Thief

Needless to say I spent most of last evening getting my Aht Urghan missions progressed. I managed to do:
  • Passing Glory
  • Sweets for the Soul
  • Teahouse Tumult
  • Finders Keepers
And I'm now on:
  • Shield of Diplomacy
That took up most of the evening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home