Sunday, December 24, 2006

NPCs have limit breaks too

Started off the evening caring for my Chocobo. The dude who lost the chick's name starts with an A. Checked the Guild item. A water tank. I decided it was more trouble than it was worth. Then it was on to Jeuno.

My NPC dinged 51 a while back. And I had started the next quest related to NPCs. So I decided to go finish it off. A quick check in with Luto and it was off to Qufim. Killed a pretty easy Gigas NM. Then it was back to the various cut scenes and finishing off the quest. Yawawa is now clear to level to 60.

I decided to then go to The Boyahda Tree. On my way there I used 8 stacks of greens digging with the rental chocobo. The results were:
  1. x 8
  2. x 5
  3. x 3
  4. x 2
  5. x 1
  6. x 1
  7. x 1
  8. x 1


Chocobo Digging

The idea was to do two things at once: Skill Chain with Yawawa and get Yawawa some exp at her max rate. This went as planned but I didn't get max kills for her session since we're hitting mobs that last longer now. And she can stay out for more mobs than she used to.

Skillchaining with Yawawa

Then it was off to Caedarva Mire to get my coin for the next try at the Black Coffin mission.

That done I decided to try an Assault. Went with Isyan and two others I didn't know to do the PSC Assault at Azouph Staging Point in the Mire. We got to the last 3 mobs before running out of time. One more DD and we would have been fine. Oh well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be very good at FF. How do you play so much and still work?

December 26, 2006 at 5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Letrange said...

Simple: No TV

I watch practically no TV these days. It's a very advertising free lifestyle. Reduce all the TV you watch to about 1-3 hours a week and you'll be surprised at how much time you have for other things. In my case I choose FFXI.

Also, if you'll notice some evenings are indicated as pretty short presence in game. Sometimes only 30 minutes before bed, just enough to take care of the Chocobo or AH stuff.

December 27, 2006 at 3:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home