Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm doooooooomed, doomed I say

Well the evening started off fine. I did a bit of crafting, put some warp cudgels up on the AH. Got to Bastok (some fine scenery on the way there), and fed my chocobo. Didn't find anything about the Camp Kweh yet. But otherwise I was ready to go to the dunes.

Waiting for the airship, a Tarutaru point of view

Possibly the worst starting party ever. A single screen shot will do to describe it:

Head banging

Yes that is correct. It was so bad I was moved to create a bang your head against the wooden wreck in the dunes macro. Eventually it worked out and got some exp. But damn it was bad at the start.

We get our act together eventually

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

/comfort

December 19, 2006 at 8:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home