Thursday, December 21, 2006

It feels like a lot of running around

Just like in the real world, xmas in vanadiel consists of a lot of running arround. While running arround I ran into some funky video glitches:

Weird video glitch or strange LS?

But mostly I did the xmas event. Here is the Dream Sock I got:

Dream Sock

So appart from that I managed to get ahold of the Dream Robe and the Dream Robe +1. Now all I need to do is get the Dream Hat +1 and the two items from the other towns.

I wasn't on for long but I did manage to get most of this done. I'll be checking my chocobo tomorow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the same glitch, mostly on people who are DCing inplace of the normal red with a dash.

December 21, 2006 at 11:23 a.m.  
Blogger Letrange said...

Yep seems to be consistent, a lot of people have reported the change. I wonder if it's intentional or if it's a glitch. Hasn't been fixed yet anyways.

December 27, 2006 at 4:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home