Wednesday, January 03, 2007

BLU 20

In the dunes again when I logged on. I must be a glutton for punishment. The evening started off pretty good. Had to bail out of a sucking party to go have dinner. When I got back had a party with Colacub that went OK. I managed to get to level 19 with that party. But it eventually fell apart. Typical Dunes action. I had another abortive party. Finally got re-formed and Colacub was randomly in this party as well. This went much more smoothly as Thundar came over to PL for a bit. We managed to get both of us to 20 in very short order. Thanks Thundar!

Then it was off to the assault run. We took Excavation duty this time. This one is fun for a RDM since you are usually sent off to solo one of the out of the way walls. Again this was no problem, although they main party did miss-count and ended up finishing mine off after they miss-counted and thought mine was the last. Nope they only did 2 in the time it took me to get to 25% on the one I was doing. I would have soloed it if they had gone on to the next one like they should have. Ah well. All was good in the end since we won that run.

Almost ready for the Assault run

Oh, I also got the latest gil from my warp cudgel sales. Going to have to make another batch today at some point.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home