Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Besieged and some crafting

Earlier in the day I managed to get some muling done. I've decided to empty out my mules of various items in order to free up some space. We'll see how it goes.

Then I started the evening off with little idea to do and less time (because of the late hour I got on). So I finally decided to get some cooking skill-ups. After 4 stacks of dark crystals I managed tot get to 57, so only 3 more levels to go till I cap it at 60

Before I could get going on the next 4 stacks Besieged started. This was great on many fronts, but mainly on the get some dagger skill-ups and the get me some IS levels. One of these days I'll be in a party for these things, but not till my combat skills cap.

That was it for the night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home