Friday, January 19, 2007

Out of the dunes forever

well I did it, I managed to get out of the dunes. BRD20. Done. Now the only job I have left bellow 20 is BST, but I can do those 3 levels in Tharongi and Buburimu. As stated before.

After the obligatory jig. I went and moved oodles of stuff around so that my level 40 stuff is accessible, and my level 30 stuff was on me. Once that was done I did a bit of farming with Jelley. We got some Recollections. If all goes well, this weekend should see some Promivion action.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say you'll be back in hell's sandbox if SE relices more jobs or if you take advantage of the Sprout Beret/Mandragora Beret with Sub/Heather.

January 19, 2007 at 10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Letrange said...

true, but let me have my illusions

January 20, 2007 at 10:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home