Friday, February 02, 2007

Crafting (ouch!) and Assault

Well I started the evening where yesterday left off: Crafting and muling. I got the stuff to try to make my Baron's Chapeau (I had enough for 4 synths). Unfortunately I now have 4 Signed Trader's Chapeaus to dispose of... My, that was expensive.

Then we went on 2 Assault runs. Party was Devious, Thundar, Rydir and myself. The first run was horribly smooth. The second one was aggro city. No great ??? items but 1800 more assault points for me, I now have 10k at the Mamool Ja Staging point (half way to Yigit Hand piece).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second run was brutal, not on our handling it side we had really no problems.
It just seemed like every mob was standing or moving away from where they should/normally are. That was why we had the extra mob at the end.
The first two agro were odd, one caught the melee by turning the last second. The other looked like a link of the first.
The one I agroed was going in the opposite direction when I went for the ramp but turned and went up to the ramp then agroed me. I didn't think that one's range was that far.
Overall a odd run.

February 2, 2007 at 1:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home