Friday, January 26, 2007

Well THAT was annoying...

I got on and got a request to help out with mission ZM4 because I had an unlit lantern. So I told people I'd meet them in Den of Rancor since I had to go get it at windy. My first clue that this was a little disorganized was when I get to the paintbrush room and people are surprised that I'm there. It's not like I hadn't mentioned where I was along the way, but somehow they managed to be surprised anyways.

So I lead the way to the lighting point to find an gil farming party clearing the room around the altar. How convenient. It's at this point I find out that I'm the only one with a lantern.......

Strangeone>> You're shitting me...

Needless to say I was less than pleased at this development. All my previous runs of this had been with people courteous enough to make sure there were at least 4 lanterns in the party/alliance so that it was much faster to do. So I dragged everyone down there to the torch area with instructions to keep the area clear. The red mage in the main party managed to get mass aggro and get killed. I managed to get manageable aggro and didn't. Then it was off doing laps ass fast as tarully possible. Bleeding inconsiderate blighter.

Then after the run, while I'm getting organized Dev and Thundar do some Assault runs with Eoware. So at least I managed to get some farming in before tucking in for the night. I did manage to get another stack of Red Moko amongst other things.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one was a real foo job, then again I never knew you could do it with one torch.

January 27, 2007 at 6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Letrange said...

Neither did I
...
Obvious once you know but still annoying as hell.

January 29, 2007 at 1:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home