Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And a much better night in the dunes

My what a difference a day makes. Started out by fishing in Selbina while waiting for dinner IRL. Not too bad, although I really do need to look up what my next target area should be. I'm also going to have to figure out what to do with all these bastore sardines...

Then Scab indicated he's on his way to exp at 17 in the dunes. So I chill some more and wait for him. Then I get a nice little party going. Cheeky the PL of course. Do the standard progression gobs to pugils. Got 420 exp with the ring off of one of the gobs at one point. I think we all went o.O on that one. It was also rather amusing to kill things fast enough that we drove another party off of the Whitebone beach. Got my 2 levels, so I'm down to 18 levels left in the dunes.

After it was all over, I ended up recruiting a newbie who had managed to get killed by the Valkrum Emperor. She didn't have a clue what it was :), thought it was a normal fly. She's a WHM who was in our party from about the half way point. Helped her out a bit then went off to zzzz land. Notice the contrast between yesterday and today: 2 levels instead of one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home