Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mensur!

Woot, finaly got it. 1.5 mil later and this bad baby is mine ^.^

Not much else to report. My ls is for all practical purposes dormant once again. Thanks to Cinna. And my not being online enought. Oh well.

Note: if you don't take your chocobo on walks she doesn't get hungry at all.

Now that I have a little more time to type... Had a realy good party on friday night. Ran into Lysette from Allakhazam, Dudemanly again. Not particularely fast but with a distinct lack of stupid people it was enjoyable in the extreem. Saturday and Sunday, not a lot of time so mainly gardening (fed all 40 with dark crystals) -> chocobo care (not doing much, just keeping her fed and happy since I've got all the story elements till juvenile (I'll probably get the hankercheif at some point although I don't need it). I've discovered that if you don't bring your chocobo on walks (and deplete it's stamina) it stays at completely full. Haven't had to feed it in two days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home