Monday, May 21, 2007

Oooo, a good party!

Well it was bound to happen, I finally got a good party in the jungle. Managed to get to level 25 with em so only 12 more levels of hell to go. Also made sure the 40 wildgrass were growing that I planted yesterday. All budded. I also discovered that I'll be needing earth crystals for vomp so it's going to be pretty cheap to get it setup for Heather.

I must say, the new screen (I've got a 22" wide screen as well as my old 19") is "da sex" to play on.

The party after we move to the outpost

Too bad we didn't get more time, but I did manage to get back to windy and get another return ring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo shinny new monitor

May 22, 2007 at 6:37 a.m.  
Blogger Letrange said...

Yes yes yes :)

I now have 2 monitors on my comp :) and I can now see the game window while switching the 2nd screen to the other comp which allows me to keep track of what's going on while I look things up as well :)

May 22, 2007 at 12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home