Monday, May 14, 2007

Back after the wedding

And I made it back on after the wedding in Toronto. I managed to get a good party in the jungle (after a few amusing false starts and some Smithy agro). We got some seriously good exp and it was a fine party. I needed to go get my Anniversary Ring though so I bowed out when the first other person bowed out as well.

Fame, Thundar and Madness (under Thundar's control while he's away) were partying in Quicksand caves and having mass fun with WAR. They seem to have established a static for leveling their WAR jobs.

I then proceeded to make my way to Windurst and do various things while there. Put the seals in storage, move some event items to the event item storage dude, Did 4 chocobo races (2 wins, a 2nd and a 4th place) etc... While I was there Heather logged on and we managed to get together and get our 100day item. So we both have a vana'diel timepiece now.

Getting the timepiece

While she was in windy I noticed that she was level 28mnk/war but still only rank 2. She mentioned that she was in the middle of working on sandy mission 2-3. I said that while she was here she might as well get it done. So we got a party together: Ember, Liana, Zacharia, Heather and myself then proceeded to the Dais. It was a most excelent fight. We got within 1 second of the current record. Not bad for only having 5 people.


Killing the Seeker

Unfortunately no picture of the dragon. When it started to chew on the black mage (Ember) I had to start paying attention to keeping people alive rather than taking petty pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

ha ha ha ha lots of love for you!

May 15, 2007 at 12:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home